Perform Nikon SD Card Recovery Using Expert's Guideliness (100% Working & Effective)
If you have lost some favorite photos or videos and now seeking Nikon SD Card recovery options then you are at the right place. This page highlights all error messages that usually take place while accessing photos, videos and other files on nikon sd card. Along with this, here an effective and 100% working nikon sd recovery solution is provided to you so that you can easily recover your nikon sd card. Before getting details about the nikon photo recovery, lets take a closer look at some important aspects of nikon sd card.
In the present scenarios, use of digital camera plays a very important role because it captures people all memorable moments in just a single moments. There as several branded cameras available in the online and offline market but among all Nikon is really one of the most popular digital cameras, digital gadgets and camcorders. Nikon devices uses SD card as the secondary storage component. The nikon SD card provide the large storage capacity, portability and high data transfer rate. But due to some reasons, it may possible that your nikon sd card data get deleted, formatted, damaged or corrupted due to any reasons. If you really want to know more about SD Card then go through with it's wikipedia's link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Digital
Reason Tends To Nikon SD Card Deletion
- Unnecessary formatting of nikon sd card.
- Use of Ctrl+Shift+Del to delete any data.
- Malware attack
- Ejection of SD card while transferring files from Camera to other device.
- Use of camera while battery is low.
- Single sd card has been used in multiple devices and much more.
Apart from these there are numerous reasons that are responsible for the deletion of nikon sd card data. Once your files get damages, deleted or corrupt you may get some error messages.
List of Error Messages Related to Nikon SD Card Corruption
- No Memory Card Message - While attempting to access your photos, videos and other sd card data, if you found an error message which state that "no memory card found" then it is clear that something wrong with your sd card. This error message usually appear if the nikon sd card is not inserted in the nikon camera or the slot of memory card is not working properly. Besides, it may also appear on your screen if the nikon sd card corrupt itself and unreadable by nikon device.
- Blinking "Err" Error Message - If such an error message is appearing on the back or top of LCD screen then it is clear that something wrong with your device. The malfunction is one of the most common reason behind this error message.
- Blinking "fEE" Message - This type of error message is usually appeared when the older lens is used in the nikon camera.
- Information Icon Message - Such an error message usually appears with "i" in the circle icon known as information. This indicates about the three different situation including : (a) memory card locked or full, (b) can't display file and (c) low battery signal.
- Blinking CHR/CHA Messages - It usually displays when something is issue with your nikon sd card. Instead of formatting sd card, when the images or videos are copies and deleted from nikon sd card then this type of error messages started blinking on your device.
Note : Error messages can be either logical or physical. Logical errors or the software related errors are usually detectable and the physical errors known as raw hardware defects that are really very hard to detect and fix.
Perfects Tips To Avoid Nikon SD Card Inaccessibility or Corruption
- Use your SD card properly.
- Avoid to use your Nikon camera when battery is low.
- Make sure that your Nikon's camera batter is full while capturing images or sharing images.
- Format your SD card carefully.
Methods To Perform Nikon SD Card Recovery Without Any Data Loss
- Solution 1 - Simply reboot your Nikon camera so that the currently executing application would be stopped. If your Nikon camera doesn't work with this way then you need to simply start your Phone into the Safe Mode.
- Solution 2 - Sometimes, it may possible that your Nikon SD card is the write protected and it cannot be formatted. To format your Nikon SD card, you have to delete the write protection.
- Solution 3 - If the aforementioned solution are useless and still you are unable to perform nikon sd card recovery then at such a case, best nikon sd card recovery software is needed. To deal with such an issue and all issues related to nikon sd card, there are numerous software available in the market but among all, two software are the best and 100% effective that are Stellar Phoenix Nikon SD Card recovery software and Wondershare Nikon SD Card recovery tool. Both software are described below.
a) Stellar Phoenix Nikon SD Card recovery software
Instruction on How To Use Stellar Phoenix Nikon SD Card recovery software (For Win Users)
- Download & install Stellar Phoenix Nikon SD Card recovery software on your System.
- After the successful installation, launch it and choose "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" option from the main interface.
- The list of all hard drives and the media will be listed on your screen. Choose your preferable drive or media to recover you photos, videos and other documents. After that click on Scan button.
- With the help of this Stellar Phoenix Nikon SD Card recovery software, you can choose the specific file format from "Advanced Settings" for scanning procedure.
- From the Advanced settings option, you can also choose the specific region and then after click on "Scan now" to begin the scanning procedure.
- The scanning progress bar will be appear on your screen.
- After scanning you can see your recoverable file. To recover them click on 'Recover' button.
- At last, save your recovered file at your preferable at your desired location.
Instruction on How To Use Stellar Phoenix Nikon SD Card recovery software (For Mac Users)
- To perform nikon sd card recovery, install Stellar Phoenix Nikon SD Card recovery tool on your Mac System.
- From the main interface, choose "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" option.
- On the next window, choose your preferable drive and click on 'scan now' button.
- The scanning progress bar will be displayed on your screen.
- Upon the successful scanning procedure, see the previews of your file and click on 'Recover' button.
- You can also save your recovered file at your desired location.
b) Wondershare Nikon SD Card recovery software
How To Use Wondershare Recovery Software (For Windows System Users)
- For nikon sd card recovery, download & install Wondershare Nikon SD Card recovery tool on your Windows PC.
- Launch it and select drive from it's main interface. After selecting drive, click on the "Scan" button.
- The scanning progress bar will be displayed on your screen.
- After scanning, list of all files will be listed on your desktop screen.
- Select your desired file which you want to recover and then after click on the 'Recover' button.
How To Use Wondershare Recovery Software (For Mac System Users)
- Install Wondershare Nikon SD Card recovery tool on your Mac system.
- On the next window, you have to choose an option between Lost File Recovery and Raw Recovery.
- Select partition, disk or file type and after that click on Scan button.
- Click on the check-box of "Scan for all files" .
- Once scanned, see the preview of your files.
- Lastly save your recovered file at your preferable locations.